Northwest Flow x Bronson Snelling
Norse gods by
From left to right, they’re: Freyja, Heimdall, Thor, Odin, Tyr, Frey and Loki.
Follower request for Alexandrite
Alexandrite (Changes color in certain lighting)
Coat Rack by Cantilever and Press
Sourcing natural and reclaimed material means that each wolf den coat rack is custom built and is unique to each client.
Viking Age Recipes
Need to try these.
Lavender Faery Wine for Imbolc
Inspired by: http://www.serendipityrefined.com/2013/01/lavender-milk-steamer-recipe.html
- 1 cup of milk per serving. (Soy optional)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 a cup of brewed lavender tea
- Lavender buds or cinnamon
- Steep lavender buds or any lavender tea in 1/2 a cup of hot water. The more tea leaves or buds you use, the stronger the lavender taste will be.
- Warm a cup milk on the stove; be careful not to boil or else it’ll froth up and make a mess.
- Once warmed, pour in the tea, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Serve in a teacup and sprinkle lavender buds or cinnamon on top.
There you have it! I hope you all give it a try. Blessed be <3